Monday 16 June 2008

Dean Dirg - RAUS!

Shit! It took me way too long to get hold of this record. I don't even know why. Maybe because I was stupid enough to think that Dean Dirg couldn't top the classics they already have. But THIS RULES. For serious. Track after track, this delivers, oh it delivers on every fucking level.

Dean Dirg are back, with avengence. Fourteen tracks in under fifteen minutes, they haven't stopped doing what 'they do'. I'm so happy I'm seeing them in a few days. No more "I Won't Pay's", no more "I Am Boreeeed's", no more "ROCK OUT'S", get ready for this. Everyone take note, get this record, put it on, turn it up to thirty and lose your mind. WOW. - Nick [Wasted Sounds]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shot the last two photos in this blog, my name is Tony Lynch and you can see more of my work at www.tonylynch.net and www.flickr.com/photos/tonylynch !!