Wednesday 28 May 2008

The Shitty Limits - Espionage 7" ep


For me, when it comes to the Limits this stuff writes itself. They've just not written a bad piece of music that I know of. Its all completely top knotch stuff. As you know by now, they play a Garage Hardcore fusion that is simply genius. My opinion of these guys is completely bias, I think they're awesome and are probably one of the best live bands I've ever seen and and are one of my favourite bands to date. 

Espionage is no exception to the rule. This is yet another completely competent record from these four guys. Its pure Punk Rock on plastic. Louis vocals are as manic as ever adding to the pace and Eddie's guitarmanship is equally flawless, and the same goes for Ellis and Tim. Its just great. My favourite track is "We Had A Gang", but all of them are equally noteworthy. 

Again, this is a must own.

J.W [Dire records]

No comments: