Sunday 18 May 2008

Keith Morris in Blockbuster Movie SHOCKER!


So, my mate dragged me along to the cinema to see whatever was on the billboards this week, blah, blah, blah. We snuck into this shit looking film called Pathology, and err, it turned out to be, uh, shit. Stilted acting, desperately shit plot (similar to Dexter(ish)), and the lead Milo Ventimiglia is pretty much a Keanu 'How the Fuck Did I Ever Get An Acting Job' Reeves MKII. But that wasn't it...

They killed this hobo on the film, and it was Keith Morris! I nearly jumped out of my chair. I nudged my mate..."THAT dude used to be in Black Flag".

He looked at me with a blank stare. "Who the fuck are Black Flag?" he replied.
I slumped back in my chair and waited for the predictable ending. It came, and the film played out with 'Parade of the Horribles' by Circle Jerks. Why they didn't play 'Operation' I'll never know.

Awesome film.

3 comments:

J.W said...

Ah! Nick! Weak!

What made you say "The dude from Black Flag" as opposed to the "That dude sings for the Circle Jerks!"

Eitherway, I agree, Operation would have totally been a better song for that movie!

Nick said...

because black flag are...better?

J.W said...

debatable, as awesome as the Flag are.