Saturday 29 August 2009

Magrudergrind - S/T LP


So, this is like, their 2nd LP... I think, possibly the 3rd if you count the Split LP with Shitstorm. I also think its got members of Coke Bust in, they're a pretty gnarly (thats right, I said it! I'm bringin' it back!) Fast... sorry, Thrash/Grind band. I've actually only listened to once side of this so far, and only about 4 times I suppose (while I was doing other stuff). These guys always remind me of Drop Dead. I donno, some of you might disagree, but theres a definate likeness to it for me.

Eitherway, shits tight, possibly tighter than Rehashed. If you like Drop Dead, Insect Warfare or early Napalm Death, shits for you. Eat it up

J.W [Six Weeks Later]

PS: Anyone that can actually tell me what Magrudergrind stands for will win a special prize.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its a grocery store they all used to work at called magruders. or something like that